1. The student needs to have his or her own instrument.
2. The student needs to be respectful of the teacher.
3. The student needs to practice and have his or her homework ready for the lesson.
First Free Trial Lesson:
30 min. for ages 7 and under
45 min. for ages 8-10
60 min. for ages 11 thru adult
All Ages: 1 hour
Your free trial lesson will be set up for you by an admin, and then scheduling will continue between you and your teacher for weekly lessons.
If a student skips a lesson, they may make it up at any time during the month (see Cancelation & Rescheduling Policy below). On the 1st of the following month we will expire all unused credits for the previous month.
If a student would like to hold more lessons in a month than they have credits for, please contact us
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
Please contact your teacher at least 48 hours in advance when you need to reschedule (24 hours for a VIP Pro). When you talk to him or her, set a date for your rescheduled lesson. In the event that you have to cancel within 48 hours of the lesson (24 hours for a VIP Pro), your credit will still be deducted for that lesson.
Emergencies, sickness, and bad weather (driving conditions) are all valid excuses for late cancellations and monthly credits will not be deducted.
The same goes for our teachers. If a teacher has to cancel and does not give the student 48 hours notice they will give you your next lesson free.
To avoid losing your lesson due to rescheduling, we have an email reminder system that notifies you 3 days before your lesson.
We always start our students off with a Free Trial lesson. After this if you choose to continue with us, we will set you up with an online log-in to our system. Here you can securely input your credit/debit card info. This allows us to charge your card for each month's subscription on the 27th of the previous month.
If you want to get out of your 3, 6, or 12 month contract with Teach 2 Teach early, we have 2 options for you.
- Fix the problem. This first option is by far the most preferred. What is making you want to stop taking lessons? Is scheduling difficult? Would you like to change the locations of the lessons? Switch to webcam lessons? Change teacher? Whatever your problem is, we're here to help solve the problem.
- Pay 1/3 of the remaining payments and end the contract. This will effectively fulfill your contract with Teach 2 Teach.